King Huong Wong Inspired by King.H Wong

About us

Blog

Friday, November 5, 2010

Password recovered

It has been a while since I last updated kicole blogspot. Nicole and I had left this site for ages until recently we tried to relogin this account. We failed because we were not only forgotten our password, we couldn't remember what is the login EMAIL!!

I tried for a couple time and I got it at last. Phew...

Anyway, looking into the codes I have put in the site years ago(only a year), I felt the urge to update the site. I seek for a new template code and I had modified it to fit Kicole blogspot. The codes are still yet to be reviewed. I do not know if Nicole will join me posting in this account, but I am here to promise you guys that I will post some interesting IT stuff when I have my free hours.

Last but not the least, an image for this post.

3 comments:

admin said...

same to you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hehe <3

admin said...

haha o.O

Post a Comment


US Design by FishyDoc © 2009-2011